Indoor wooden skatepark, 20,000 sq. ft. Ramp Ranch is divided into six different sections. This allows the maximum amount of people to skate at the same time without having that crowded feeling. The park is split up like this: Street course A, Street course B, Flat Ground Area, 7' miniramp, Foam Pit, and Bowl.
Obstacles and Features:
- Wedge ramp approx. 2' 8" tall w/ 12' flat and a nice small handrail.
- 18' flat ledge w/ round and square coping.
- Triangle ledge approx. 18" tall.
- A new pyramid constructed at the beginning of November has a hip and bowl corner and a shark fin ledge on the other side.
- 6' extension was built 10/27/04 to increase speed for spine maneuvers. This ramp also contains a 2' high ledge all on a 4' quarter that connects to the bowl.
- 4' wedge, 3' quarter, 18" step-up, both rails about 2' in height.
- 4' bowl, 8' roll-in, 9' vert wall.
- Foam Pit! 4' launch.
- Wall ride, 4' quarter, 6' wall, 12' wide.
- 5' spine + pyramid.
- 6' long wedge-2-wedge w/ A-frame ledge.
- 5' 6" Half Bowl w/ 90 and 45 degree hips.
- 7' mini w/ 2-8' extensions and wall ride.