- No smoking, except is designated areas.
- Inspect all skate-able areas before use.
- Protective gear (helmet, knee pads, wrist guards, etc.) is strongly recommended.
- No riding / skating during maintenance activities or when skatepark is closed.
- No adding ramps, jumps or obstacles. No modifying the skating surface.
- Food, beverages, pets and spectators are not allowed on the skating surface.
- The skatepark may be closed if :
- Any liquid other than rain, snow or hail gets on the skating surface.
- The skating surface or any part of the facility is damaged.
- Tagging, graffiti or stickers are found on the skating surface.
Call 911 in case of Emergency. Report concerns or vandalism to the Parks and Recreation Department at (970) 962-2727.