This skatepark is indoors, has ramps like half pipe, couter pipe, rails, tranfers, and most ramps can be moved for sessions.
Skatepark is for skateboarding and rollerblading only. All other uses are prohibited.
Sorry, no bikes or scooters.
1. All skaters must have a signed liability waiver on file. For skaters
under 18 years of age, a parent or guardian must sign waiver in
person, or have waiver notarized.
2. Minimum age for skaters is 6 (six) years old.
3. All skaters must wear the appropriate safety gear, which includes:
helmet, elbow pads, knee pads, shirt and appropriate shoes. In
addition, Wrist Guards are strongly recommended. Failure to wear
protective gear may result in loss of Park privileges.
4. All skaters must skate safely at all times, and avoid collisions with
others. Fighting, or other aggressive, disruptive, or rude behavior
will result in ejection from the Park. Ejected skaters must obtain
Skateboard Park Manager approval prior to returning.
5. All equipment used by skaters must be in good condition, and must
not damage park or its structures.
6. Spectators are not allowed in the skating areas.
7. All forms of graffiti, tagging or other means of defacing Center property
is strictly prohibited. Such activity may result in closure of the facility
until it can be cleaned and/or repaired. Violators will be ejected and not
permitted back without the approval of the Skatepark Manager.
Payment of repair costs may be required to return.
8. No food, drinks, or glass containers allowed in skating areas.
9. No drugs, alcohol, weapons, or profanity allowed.
10. No loitering or skating outside the park facility. This includes sidewalks,
parking lots, brickwork, planters, or other ornamental surfaces.
11. No other items such as benches, tables, wood materials or other
objects used as ramps or jumps are allowed in the park. No
modifications to the park are allowed.
12. The park will close if there are five skaters or less in the first half-hour
of the final session of the day.
13. The Skatepark will be closed from mid-November through early January, for scheduled events. In addition, the Park reserves the right to change the skating schedule as necessary.