Louisville Skatepark features multiple bowls, a few rails and set of stars. A couple of hips, a handrail and some ledges make up the street course. Watch out for little kids on razors!
This is an unsupervised facility. Know your abilities and recreate at your own risk. Activities performed at Louisville Skatepark can be hazardous and can cause injury. The City of Louisville is not responsible for injuries from the use of these facilities.
The following are not allowed at the Louisville Skatepark:
- Motorized devices.
- Spectators or pets in skating area.
- Tagging, graffiti or defacement of city property.
- Liquids other than natural precipitation on the riding surface.
- Modifications of the skating area.
- Added ramps, jumps or other obstacles.
- Riding on park structures not designed for skating.
- Glass containers.
- Helmets and other protective gear (knee and elbow pads) are strongly recommended.
- Bicycle users - please remove your pegs!
- Inspect the skating surface and remove all debris prior to use.
- Wet riding surfaces are dangerous! Don't use this facility in wet conditions; rain, snow, ice or hail.
- Report any damaged or maintenance needs to the City of Louisville Department of Land Management (303) 335-4735. Do not use facility if dangerous conditions exist.
- No organized event shall be held without the permission of the City of Louisville Recreation and Senior Services Department.
- This is your park. Help protect it from damage. The park will be CLOSED if maintenance or repairs are needed.
- Be courteous and respectful of others. Take turns. HAVE FUN!