The Thornton Skatepark is open to bikes and skateboards. The City of Thornton Skatepark includes the following amenities: 13,000 square feet of skatable surface, 4ft, 5ft and 6ft curved hips, 18", 24" and 36" grind rails, 24" pyramid, 30" fun box
Skate Park facility will be open from sunrise to 11:00 p.m. It shall be unlawful for any person to enter or remain on the premises outside the hours as posted.
Know your abilities and skate or ride at your own risk.
- No glass containers, food, or beverages permitted in the facility. NO SMOKING.
- The City may close the facility without notice, due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Unruly conduct or defacing of the facility may result in the loss of skating or riding privileges.
- Use of proper safety equipment such as helmets, gloves, knee pads, elbow and wrist pads, and proper shoes are HIGHLY RECOMMENDED. All users shall provide their own equipment and ensure that it is maintained in good working order.
- No makeshift items or modification to existing ramps and like items is permitted.
- Violation of the rules may result in loss of skating or riding privileges.
- No motorized equipment allowed.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY, CALL 9-1-1.