Contests - more info and results to be posted in the future!
- Helmet, Kneepads, Elbow pads required at all times while in the park.
- Failure to wear protective gear is grounds for removal from Skatepark
- All park users must have a completed and signed waiver form and membership form on file.
- No unauthorized pieces of equipment obstacles or apparatus may be brought into the skate area.
- Skatepark will be closed during inclement weather.
- Spectators are not permitted within the skate area.
- Participants under the age of 8 must have a guardian with them at the park at all times.
- No BMX, Razors, Heelies, Wave boards, Snake boards, Free Skates or any other type of activity besides skateboarding, roller-skating, or inline skating is allowed during specified sessions.
- Only bottled water is allowed on the skateable area; no food, sodas or sports drinks allowed.
- Skatepark staff reserves the right to close the park or change the hours of operation without prior notice.
General Skatepark Guidelines
- City of Lake Forest is not responsible for personal property brought to the park.
- City of Lake Forest reserves the right to change the skatepark hours of operation as necessary.
- Persons violating the regulations will be removed from the skatepark and may be prohibited from using the skatepark in the future.
- Park users use the park at their own risk of being injured. The City of Lake Forest will not be liable for injuries.
- The Skatepark is for skateboarding, in-line skates. All other uses are prohibited which include BMX, Razor Scooters, Heelies, Snake Boards, Wave Boards, or any other type of rideable item.
- All park users must wear commercially manufactured safety gear, which includes helmet, elbow pads, and kneepads.
- Failure to wear safety equipment may result in loss of park privilege and/or citation. (City of Lake Forest Municipal Code Ord#: 138)
- All park users must have a liability waiver and membership form on file. For park users under 18 years of age, parent/guardian must sign release forms in person or have forms notarized.
- All park users must practice safety at all times and avoid collisions with others. Fighting or other disruptive behavior will result in loss of skating privilege.
- Park users must abide by staff instructions at all times.
- All equipment used by park users must be in good condition and not damage the park or its structures.
- Spectators are not permitted inside the Park.
- Notify staff of any unsafe conditions found inside or outside of the park.
- City of Lake Forest reserves the right to change the park schedule as necessary. Park will not be open during inclement weather.
- All food, drink (except water), smoking and chewing gum/tobacco are prohibited inside the Park.
- No glass bottles are allowed at the skatepark.
- Profanity and abusive language are prohibited.
- No trespassing while facility is closed for business.
- No lessons or classes are allowed on the skatepark grounds unless done by skatepark staff.
- No contests of any sort are allowed in the Park unless organized by the City of Lake Forest.
- All forms of graffiti, tagging or other means of defacing City property is strictly prohibited
- Except for instructors employed by the City, no person or group shall provide instruction, coaching, or teaching of skating, skateboarding, or biking in the Park for any fee or compensation. No person shall pay another person at the Park for instruction, coaching, or teaching.
- The Park may not be used by any camp or other group which has charged tuition or other fees to participants covering the period during which participants are present in the Park with the camp or group.
Photography and Videography
- Photography and Videograpy are permitted outside the fenced area of the skatepark. If you would like to film within the fenced area, film permits are available at the skatepark office. The photo fundraiser helps the"Keep'n it Free" campaign by raising funds as well as keeping the park safe by limiting the number of those filming and not riding at the skatepark.
etnies Skatepark of Lake Forest