This exciting venue for skaters was constructed and opened in December 2000. The facility features a moon, small bowl, offset steps, half-pipe, rail, EMB, fun box, block, piano, and a star.
The skate park is a great recreational facility for all ages to enjoy one of today's most popular sports. The park provides a safe, positive, alcohol and drug-free atmosphere for Stockton area youth. The venue has a variety of popular features and compares favorably to other skate parks in the region.
Our thanks to the Mayor and City Council, Indigo Architects (Davis, CA), Diede Construction, and our skaters for a great job!
WARNING: Skateboarding and skating are hazardous recreational activities. Use of this facility may result in death, paralysis, brain damage, concussion, broken bones, or other serious injury. Any use is at your own risk. The City of Stockton Skateboarding at the park does not assume any responsibility for injuries.
All users are required to wear helmets and kneepads. (Chapter 5, Division 3, Section 5-022.10 of the Stockton Municipal Code).
All skaters will be asked to abide by the following:
1. Skateboards and skates ONLY. NO bicycles or foot traffic.
2. Please observe park hours.
3. Please keep noise to a minimum.
4. Protect your skate park from graffiti and abuse. The park will be CLOSED for graffiti removal.
5. Keep food and/or drinks off the skating surface.
6. No glass in or around skating area.
7. Additional obstacles or other materials (ramps/jumps) may not be used at the skate park.
8. Do not use facility if a hazardous condition exists. Report any damage to the City of Stockton Parks and Recreation Department, 937-7396.
9. All organized events shall have written approval from the Director of the City of Stockton Parks and Recreation Department.