The facility is for the use and enjoyment of everyone. This is a non-
supervised facility and it is up to the user, to keep the Skate Park clean and
free of graffiti, stickers, and vandalism. Failure to follow posted rules may
result in expulsion from the park.
- Only skateboards, inline skates and BMX bicycles are allowed.
- Motorized vehicles are prohibited.
- It is recommended that users wear CSA approved helmets, body guards,and pads. Inspect surfaces before you ride.
- Recommended age of users without adult or guardian is 13 years old.
- The park is unsupervised. Skaters may use park at their own risk.
- Prohibited acts:
Any formally organized events or demonstrations require a permit.
Ride safely, Look before you ride, and maintain control of your ride.
Do not use this facility if a hazardous condition exists.
The Skate Park is closed and unavailable for use any time surfaces are wet or covered with debris.
Report any damages, vandalism, or hazardous conditions by calling (702) 633-2650.
Use only the rails and ramps within current ability level.
Non-skaters are allowed inside the fenced area during free skate periods.
- Alcohol consumption
- Drug use
- Tobacco products
- Radios, boom boxes, or personal music devices.
- Disruptive behavior
- Profanity or abusive language
- No graffiti, accelerants, or stickers
- Skating is not permitted in areas outside the Skate Park
- No glass containers
- No food or drinks (other than water) are allowed