230 E 4th St
Fort Wayne, IN 46805
6am - 11pm
No Photos Available
Lawton Skatepark is located near the corner of Clinton Street and 4th Street in downtown Fort Wayne. The Skatepark's 20,000 square foot facility has 9 tons of reinforced steel, 500 cubic yards of concrete, and is lit at night (requires a button to be pressed) until the park closes.
The park is surrounded by an 8' fence and has one turn-style entry at the east side. There are beginner, intermediate and advanced areas and has bowls, ramps, and "fun boxes" that imitate city scape. The most advanced bowl has a 9' drop off!
USE THIS FACILITY AT YOUR OWN RISK
- Protective gear is required.
- No food or drinks in the skating area.
- Bicycles and scooters are prohibited.
- This facility is for skateboards and in-line skates only.
- Do not use the park is ice, snow or other unsafe conditions are present.
- Spectators must remain outside the fenced area.
- Children 12 and under shall have adult supervision.
- Movable objects are not allowed anywhere in the park.
- Graffiti will not be tolerated. The park will close until removed.
- Vending, competition or demonstration require permits.
Contact Park and Recreation at 427-6000
- Personal conduct, activities and behavior:
Vulgar or offensive language
Sign, stickers, decals or other advertisement
Fighting or other violence
Firearms or weapons of any sort
More Skateparks in Indiana