- Know your limits and abilities, you are responsible for your safety.
- Proper safety equipment should be used.
- Youth 17 years of age and under should be accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Be respectful of others-No fighting or foul language.
- No tagging, graffiti, or placement of stickers allowed.
- No outside obstacles allowed in skatepark.
- Animals are not permitted in the area.
- No alcohol, tobacco products, or illegal substances allowed.
- No gum, food, or drinks on the skatepark surface.
- No glass containers.
- Dispose of trash properly.
Have fun, be safe, and respect your fellow skaters.