The following rules and regulations have been established for the use of the skatepark to ensure participants safety, Cleanliness of the facility and to maximize participant enjoyment. The City of Lake Worth and the community have made a significant commitment to this facility. Please take care of your investment.
- This is an unsupervised skatepark and its use is free of charge.
- The use of safety equipment such as helmets, gloves, kneepads, wrist guards, and proper shoes is highly recommended.
- Motorized vehicles are not allowed. Only roller skates and skateboards are allowed on riding surface.
- Call 911 for emergency.
- Drugs, containers, smoking, profanity, fighting, horseplay, destroying or defacing public property is prohibited. Violators will be restricted from skatepark use and may be prosecuted.
- Food or beverages are not allowed on skating surface
- Spectators must remain off of the skating surface.
- No one under age 8 is allowed without supervision.
- The City of Lake Worth reserves the right to revoke the use of the skatepark to individuals who violate the rules and regulations of the skatepark.