The Mike Fann Community Skatepark is located at the corner of E Willis Street and S Arizona Avenue inside Ken Lindley Park. You can test your abilities with your bikes and skateboards. The skate park provides recreation for all skill levels. This facility was made possible through a major fundraising project.
- This is a non-supervised facility for skateboards, in-line skates and bikes.
- No motorized vehicles or scooters, no unicycles or tricycles.
- Protective equipment should be used at all times. Ride at your own risk.
- Users of this facility assume the risk of serious injury. Speed right of way.
- No drugs, alcohol or tobacco. You may be ejected from the park for fighting or unsportsmanlike conduct.
- The Skatepark may be closed due to bad weather - rain, snow or lightning. The decision is up to the Parks & Recreation Department.
- After-hours use or use when closed will result in a citation for trespassing and possible seizure of equipment.
- Intentional damage, including graffiti, is prohibited and may result in criminal prosecution.
- Report damage or unsafe conditions to Parks Maintenance at 928-771-5899.
- No additional obstacles (such as benches, tables, barrels) may be taken into or used within the Skatepark.
Spectators, pets, food, and drink must stay outside the fenced area. Any scheduled event, competition or demonstration must be approved in advance by the City of Prescott. Call 928-777-1122.
In the event these rules are not being followed, the City may elect to temporarily or permanently close the facility.